Last Christmas, I received an Amazon gift voucher. I was happy because I was planning to buy a paraffin wax heater for a long time. I needed a paraffin wax treatment for my hands and feet as it has been a few years that I have not done it. The first time I have experienced this awesome treatment was when I was still working in a spa in Ireland.
This paraffin wax treatment gives my feet and hands a wonderful soft skin. Besides that, it helps my painful cold hands and feet, especially during winter time. To know more about this treatment, just click on this link, which I have written a few years ago on my main writing site Hubpages.
Paraffin wax heater includes a package of paraffin wax, 2 gloves, 2 plastic bags and 2 socks. 1 package of wax was not enough for the treatment and so I bought another package.
Here is my tutorial with step by step photos:
- Heat the paraffin wax heater (read the instruction of the heater) with a paraffin wax with or without flavor. There is paraffin wax with lavender, pineapple or peach smell. I chose lavender as I love the smell of it. When it is thoroughly melted, dip your clean right or left hand slowly in the wax 3 or 5 times depending on how thick you want it to be and be sure that it is not hot for your hand. There is a heat regulator in this heater but every one of us has a different temperature. What might not be hot for me is hot for you, so be careful.
2. As I said, dip your hand repeatedly 3 or 5 times.
3. When your hand is thickening with paraffin wax, insert this inside the plastic bag. Seal it by pressing the edge on the wax.
4. Then put your hand inside a cloth glove. Wait for 10 to 15 minutes until the wax hardened. When it is done, just pull the cloth glove. Then pull the plastic bag with the paraffin wax from your hand. You can feel how soft your hand has become. Soft as the baby’s bottom.
5. Repeat the treatment with your other hand.
Paraffin Wax Feet Treatment in a Slideshow:
As you can see in the slideshow, the feet paraffin wax treatment is the same procedure with the hands treatment. 10 minutes of this treatment costs at least 10 Euro here in Germany, so buying this heater is cheaper for me than going to a beauty or nail shop.
This awesome treatment is usually made before a manicure or a pedicure. The hard skin in the feet is gone with the paraffin wax. You will feel light-footed after this treatment.
Do you think you will try this treatment? BTW, this treatment is good if you are having arthritis as well as it increases the blood circulation of your body.
Thanks for reading and Happy Valentines Day!
Copyright 2018, All Rights Reserved by Thelma Alberts